Friday, June 12, 2009

you comedians

the joke is over.
i've fallen into something weird, something kinda of strange.
i've fallen out of love with women, i'm afraid they've finally got through.
don't get me wrong, some of you are still gorgeous but i know how it all ends. even if your good to me my entire life, your still going to die, and pretty much hit me with everything bad you could've done to me.
i think i'm dieing, and not in the sense of some emotional bout.
i find comfort in drugs and cigarettes, not people, i feel like there puppets.
i dont really feel anything from people anymore, some people i do, but for the most part i feel ridiculous.
i just feel strange, i feel like everyday is wasted.
but then i actually start thinking, my job is great, i'm looked up to by little skater kids, i come home to good friends, i eat everyday, even though its not the full amount, but im still eating.
i'm an idiot i almost let emotions get the best of me.
emotions are the true evil in life. there the only thing that can actually get you down.
but i still like drugs, and girls are ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment