Saturday, June 20, 2009

i've got bad brains


yesterday wasn't that bad, possibly found the next house to live in which i like alot.
its a two story town house, something i've wanted for a long time. i hope we get it.
anyway
i have the first fugazi record, it is bright red and simply says fugazi in black on the top and has a dope pic of the lead singer on the front. it's prolly one of my favorite records right now.
its so beautiful, and its been spun like once. its so clean and perfect. where ever we move to im going to think out the best possible comfort zone in my room.
im not jsut gonna move a bunch of shit into my room and change it around fifty times.
i'm growing up and turning into my parents by the day.
I'm growing bitter, for some odd reason.
bitter and i'm getting filled to the brim with apathy, for my well being and body.
and florida hxc kids are fucking weird. this band called away with you was dope as fuck live. and no one was doing anything for them, not even moving. i couldnt help myself i had to. and then kdis got pissed off, there not used to the way that kids up north "mosh" haha.
way harder than any fuck in this town.

No comments:

Post a Comment