Saturday, May 16, 2009

Word..Life

I've been drawing alot lately, and making a lot of new tunes. Gentleman J and Myself, are recording and releasing a tape under our group name, MILES MADE US.
its going to be about 8 to 10 songs, all production done by myself.
We dont have a myspace, and I don't really feel like making one for the group. i may just post updates and songs on here. it'll be like a hip hop fugazi, in the sense of staying away from all the blood sucking outlets.
And i just dont feel like going through all the bull shit that myspace comes with nowadays.
I miss when myspace was simple as fuck, you used to be able to get girls, listen to half way decent bands, and it was a small community of your friends. I remember like me and my friends were the only people using myspace when it first came out. Then like a year later it exploded into a beast.

geeezee

No comments:

Post a Comment