Friday, May 29, 2009

ask your self

how do i wake up some days feeling like i do.
its my head, it hurts like theres a thousand pounds coming down on top of me.
my back aches.
I'm down today, prolly because of these habits.
I would love to kiss her lips again, its been two years, and about month since we've talked.
a movie last night reminded me of her.
i think you only fall in love once, everyone after that is a copy of that person, just tweaked a little better for the time being.
but not tweaked enough, to make them permanent.
these days, i don't know what i'm doing or where I'm going. the little bits of hope that get thrown at me dont stick. the older i get the more and more i begin to not trust anyone,
no ones words, no ones actions, nothing.
today i walked through the toy Aile at wal-mart, i miss being a kid sometimes.
but the new toys are terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment