Saturday, May 23, 2009

hate

Its a strong word indeed.... but its how I feel 99% of the time.
I saw my mom today for a few hours and it was fun and lame at the same time.
its never to fun when your mom has to come help you out of shit you did to yourself in college. but non the less i love her and miss her already.
She also brought along her new puppy named Chico, he fell and bumped his head today...it was kinda sad. I honestly think sometimes you never really grow up, that dog jumped on my face and attacked me with puppy kisses and if it wasn't for my age i would've stayed there and left him lick my face for hours. but i felt like my mom would've called me a name or said something mean if i had layed on the floor in the lazy manner i was stuck in.
I currently don't know where my life is headed right now,(join the club) but for me, its a decision and a choice that is very hard to make. 20 years old and i feel like i'm 25. I wish time was like a coach and you could take time outs or sit on the bench for a few minutes to catch your breathe.
instead its a constant struggle, until you meet your final day.

my mom said, "I'm fifty years old, its all downhill for me, you've got to start thinking about your life." my mom makes life and death seem so much worse than it is sometimes.
prozac doesn't work obviously.

1 comment:

  1. Yo. It's Curtis. It's probably a good thing you didn't come Friday night. Did Dizzle tell you about it? Insanity. We probably would've ended up beating some ass. Ryan and Gut Ruckus came in his truck. That was cool. But 20 minutes later, little by little, kids from 'the trails' came. Kids I had heard stories about but were being nice to me so I let them stay. Then Gut Ruckus starts, I'm out in the garage. People come out, tell me the kids are moshing, there's a chair thrown into the pit, broken. This chair, mind you, was on the other side of the room. Basically, the night ended w/ a massive hole in the wall of the main living room that's the size of a 25" screen TV, graffiti on the side of my house, broken glass on the carpet and my driver side RVM hanging from my car. Talk about hate. Either way, I understand where you're coming from. Between the jail stuff, me finally getting a job and looking like I'm getting shit together then this, I've been paranoid as hell the past 2 months and not in the best state of mind. Keep your head up. See you Monday night. At least our fuckups haven't resulted in our deaths.

    ReplyDelete